HAWK CASH - A Campus Essential
Hawk Cash is a prepaid spending account on your Hawk Card offering a convenient and secure way to make purchases on and around campus. Hawk Cash is designed to eliminate the need to carry cash and since it is accepted at campus dining locations and popular local restaurants, you have the flexibility to eat on or off campus wherever and whenever you choose. You or your parents must make a deposit to your Hawk Cash account before using it for purchases. To learn more about how Hawk Cash works with dining accounts, click here.
Benefits of Hawk Cash
- Accepted - Welcomed at the places you need and want to go.
- Convenient - Make purchases with the ID card you already carry. No need to carry cash, exact change, or debit/credit cards.
- Prepaid - Only spend what you have. No costs, interest or fees to add value or use the account. Your account balance is immediately adjusted as you use your Card.
- Easy to Add Value - Add funds to your account with cash, check or debit/credit card – via web, phone or mail.
- 24/7 Account Access - Add value, view transaction history, establish a guest account and more! Once registered, you are in total control of your account 24/7 at the Hawk Cash Account Management Center.
- Recurring Allowance - Create a schedule to automatically add value to your account – you determine the dollar amount and frequency - a great budgeting tool for students and parents!
- Safe & Secure - If you lose your Hawk Card, you can suspend your account and have the value transferred to a new Card.
- Carries Over - Unlike most meal plans, Hawk Cash carries over every semester and year for as long as you are a member of the Saint Joseph's University community.